If your idea of visiting the city is to see a little bit more than the Cathedral and the Alcázar then you need to put your sneakers on and ride a bike with us.
The goal of this tour is not to get you in shape for the tour of France but to show you that there is much more to see in Seville than the four streets surrounding the Cathedral. Monasteries, beautiful parks, towers and much more is just waiting to be discovered.
Our idea is to travel through the History and realize how important the city has been, since the Phoenicians,through Romans and moorish times till the arrival of the Spanish Kingdom to the Américas.
What we would like to show you
* Macarena Church (We know what you’re thinking; we’ll tell you where the famous song comes from)
* Andalusian Parliament (you can’t even imagine the story behind this building)
* Cartuja area (the isle, as it’s called)
* Pelli Tower (that “little thing” appearing on the skyline)
* Triana Bridge (the oldest bridge in town and the first to connect the two sides of the river)
* Tower of Gold (the guardian of the river),
* Americas and Spanish squares (wordless),
* Tobacco factory
* Unesco triangle (Cathedral – Royal Palace – General Archives of the Indies, can’t miss)
* City Hall
- Alameda square (a less beaten path)